01 June 2009

Unplugged...


   Welcome to summer. An Air France plane crashes. A Monroe, Mich. 5-year-old girl is missing. Prop 8 in California continues. And my RV mechanic bill is $1,000. There's never a shortage of news (okay, my RV isn't news but the price tag is still shocking!) 
   I took a break from the news business last week, when I went to Arizona on vacation. My cell died the 1st day and I didn't recharge it. I didn't take my computer, either. I rarely read or watched the news. And my pair of Canon Mark II cameras were left at home. But you know what? News continued without me, and it always will. 
(Photo by my daughter, Quinn)    
                       
Sad update on the missing girl: Nevaeh Buchanan was found murdered, cased in cement on the bank of the River Raisin in Monroe, Mich. The suspect is still at large. 

No comments:

Post a Comment