30 May 2010

Former World Trade Center site in 2010

These gravestones at St. Paul's Chapel were once covered
 in dust and soot from the falling towers.

Construction to rebuild the World Trade Center
area can be seen in the background.

These are FYPD/FD patches collected 
and displayed inside the St. Paul's Chapel.

WTC construction and a WTC glass monument as seen from the Hudson River. 
I took this photo May 24, during a Circle Line cruise to the Statue of Liberty. 

These are photos I took yesterday at the former site of the World Trade Center towers, and St. Paul's Chapel, which is Manhattan's oldest public building in continuous use. It's right across the street from where the towers fell. 

Update (09/11/2014) : I was in New York for 10 days as part of a 3-credit Kent State University media class. I was earning my MA in Journalism Education. I graduated in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment