28 April 2011

Blog Post Consolidation

   Boring alert: The next 20 posts (a semester's worth) are really boring if you don't care about journalism. I had to write them as part of my required homework for my master's class, The Social Role of Mass Media.
   I had a separate blog for the course, but decided to consolidate it with this blog for a few reasons.  First, the social role blog only had two followers, so very few people knew it existed. I don't want that material to disappear into a big black Blogosphere hole, which brings me to the second reason I consolidated. I'm the first to admit the material is dry as a bone and not very entertaining. However, it's vital information that I don't want to forget. In fact, I think it's so important I hope to share it with more than just two people.
   It feels good to jump-start this blog again, which includes my New York media trip last summer. This blog has been in hiatus for a long time, and now it's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment