11 February 2013

Soundslides now offers a hosting site, finally!

   Ever since I've been teaching Soundslides at Owens Community College, I've been unable to generate an embed code for publishing the projects...until now.
   Ten minutes ago I discovered that Soundslides now offers a hosting site for Soundslide projects. Soundslides is offering six months of free hosting, and I immediately signed up for it. Then it's only $12 a year after that. I can't tell you how excited I am that this publishing issue has been resolved.
   So many students have created Soundslides projects that couldn't be viewed because we didn't have access to a website, which was needed to create the HTML embed code. Now I can generate their embed codes and they can post their projects on their blogs. Here's the link to the site: http://support.soundslides.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=154.
   Problem solved! Thank you, Joe!
   The following Soundslides project is the community project the Intro to Photojournalism class shot and produced during the Fall of 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment